Friday, November 12, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards -- The most WONDERFUL CARDS of the year!

As I wrote in my last blog entry, Christmas is just around the corner. It's time to be thinking about Christmas cards. In past years, I have designed my own cards and had them printed by Shutterfly, but this year I am excited about the new designs Shutterfly has released.
Christmas cards are a great way to let family and friends know those special milestones and achievements that have happened throughout the year, what better way than to use one of Shutterfly's new story cards. There are a variety of designs including folded or flat cards. Folded cards have photos outside as well as photo areas inside with room for your story. Flat cards have ample room for your photos and story on the front side.

Christmas cards aside, Shutterfly is there for all your stationary needs. From birth announcements to wedding anouncements, and every occassion in-between, shutterfly has you covered.

Bloggers, get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly, for more information and to sign up visit Shutterfly's blog.


PS. -- Have I ever said how much I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Shutterfly's photobooks? That in itself is a whole other blog post, and will have to be covered another time. :)

No comments: