Monday, November 8, 2010

Recent Projects

With Christmas just around the corner, 46 days, 7 hours and 44 mins to be exact, I have been working on various Christmas presents. Two of them I didn't take pictures of :( though. I had ordered a Vera Bradley wristlet for my mom, but as soon as I saw it, I knew it wouldn't fit her cell phone. I took on the challenge of making something that was similar but would work for her phone. Boy, was it a challenge! Now that I know what I am doing, it would probably be somewhat easier, but I don't think I am up to that right now. Here are some pictures of what I came up with.
100MEDIA_IMAG0015100MEDIA_IMAG0016


Other gifts that I recently made were some hurricane vases. A friend showed me this blog post and I thought they would be great gifts. I forgot to take pictures of the ones I gave as gifts so here is a picture of some I am making for myself. I haven't glued the big one, as I am not sure which candle holder to use as the base.

This past weekend was a baby shower for my sister-in-law. K and M1 wanted to do something special for the baby so I suggested making hats for her. I got some soft nubby yarn and they went to work on their round looms.
IMAG0017-1

K's hat for baby



IMAG0020-1

M1's Hat for baby


No comments: